520 520...
Everyone is talking about "520" today...
facebook... class... What the hell is going to them?
Just an ordinary day what... Why everyone like to purposely leave a comment on someone's profile and telling that "520, i love you oh" .... =.=..... sien...
Or they will change their personal status, and telling everyone " 520 ! I love you! "...
***********************************************************************************
The thing I should achieve before 20 years old?? Forget it... Carolyn.... u can't achieve it...
~ TEEHEE ~
Everyone is talking about "520" today...
facebook... class... What the hell is going to them?
Just an ordinary day what... Why everyone like to purposely leave a comment on someone's profile and telling that "520, i love you oh" .... =.=..... sien...
Or they will change their personal status, and telling everyone " 520 ! I love you! "...
Well, nothing special for me... Just an ordinary day... Still need to class, eat, sleep, talk.... blablabla... Life's like that... =)
No la... Sure i still appreciate it if got anyone of my friend leave a comment and tell that they love me~ They love me so they express their feeling by leaving comment on my wall~ I LOVE MY FRIEND YA~ ^.^***********************************************************************************
The thing I should achieve before 20 years old?? Forget it... Carolyn.... u can't achieve it...
~ TEEHEE ~
No comments:
Post a Comment