i'm still wondering who are you~~
Dear Santa,
I don't know who are you, but thanks for your concern... thanks for the 100 plus ( although i just saw it on my table )... I can't recognize the hand writing actually.... whoooo areeee youuuuu?????
I thought my housemate know who is the sender of the 100 plus... but i'm wrong...
How dare you just put it in front of my house??!! what if the 100 plus steal by other people?? lolx...
Not much people know that i'm sick... so i assume that you know it from my blog, that's why wrote this and hope you can see it and reply to me...
people know where i stay, but not all of them know which block and unit i stay... you know which unit i stay... and you state my fb name "Carolyn En"....
arghhhh.. geramnya aku tak tahu siapa ni...
No comments:
Post a Comment