Have you ever dream of your future?
People often talks about how would they do in the future.
They have the prediction by themselves for their future.
Some people do really put in 200% of their effort in order to make their dreams come true whereas some just like the majority: talk cock. This kind of people usually dream big but They never really take initiative to make things work.
Well, I'm currently at the stage of which majority of the people stay at. Have a dream, But didn't even showing any sign of putting effort into it to make it works.
I want to be a Baker. I want to have my own bakery house. Tells the interior designer about my idea on how to decorate the shop and hoping they will make exactly the same as what I wanted.
But, what now? I'm an ordinary student who currently pursuing bachelor degree in Business Administration at a local university -- UTAR, which located at a so called rural village with zero entertainment place, Kampar. The things I'm doing now is totally not related to what I wish to be. How can a business girl be a better Baker in the future?!
Sigh...
At this moment, I just can convince myself that I must learn about how things works in the business field at first, then after that I only able to proceed to my dream, to be a Baker. There's no disadvantage in it right?! The only way to convince myself to put more interest To the course I'm pursuing now so that I manage to graduate from it, get the Piece of certificate, do not disappoint my family, then I am free to do whatever I want after that. That's my current hope.
Will things happen as smooth as how we predict?
No one knows......
The only thing now ...... Have faith!!
No comments:
Post a Comment