Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Her Boyfriend and Her.

Owh~
Accidentally saw my friend's facebook profile and realized that she FINALLY changed her relationship status~
We knew the existing of her boyfie since last year I think..
But this is the first time I get to see how her boyfie actually look like.
Her boyfie is not a Malaysian, and is so much mature than other guys (maybe because of his age).
And the point is, I like the way how she express her love towards her boyfriend, and how her boyfriend do the same towards her!

The first one:
Found his dairy and peeked inside while he's asleep. Page #Random
"It's not wrong to lavish the person you love with what they want, provided you find it reasonable.
I can't afford to flourish with gifts like others. I offer 100% of my love is that enough ? 
We re all fools when it comes to love."
The second one:
"Let's break!" 1 am. Still awake. Picking petals off a special tulip. I love him, I love him not. I've done things beyond heart breaking yet still loves me dearly. I told him and he acknowledge. "Let's break" yet he pretends not to hear and love me dearly. I love him. I love him not. 

It's so sweet isn't it??!!

They are in a Long Distance Relationship (I guess so).
My friend, she is a Stewardess,
and him, if I'm not mistaken, he always travel here and there,
always be at different country.
It's how amazing a relationship can be maintain for so long even they are always apart from each other.

No comments: