Thanks to Facebook, we, Malaysia citizens get to know the dark side of the election.
Thanks to Facebook, we get to know the hidden histories which already been covered by the "current" government.
Thanks to Facebook, we get to see all the dirty tricks which plays by our "lovely" BN, on how they used the foreigner to vote for them, bribe them with money, just to win the election this time.
Thanks to Facebook, people reveals everything which we can't see from the media like newspaper, radio, and television. Our "lovely" government even playing "censor game" like China, censored everything which will drag them into illegal issues and all the bad things they did.
All the advertisements and news that published in the media cannot be trusted anymore.
Even the reporter of newspaper, DJ from few fm stations, voice actor/actress for advertisement, and many more artists can't hold the corruption of the current government anymore. They chose to stand and voice out for the citizen.Telling their fans, is time to UBAH, to get a better future of Malaysia.
Frankly speaking, I'm not really into politic issues few months back.
Yes, there are indeed a lot of posts about the 505 Malaysia election news posted on Facebook.
But that's too much, and I was busy fighting with my final previously so I didn't give a fck on what is actually going on and what is actually happen in my country, my home.
And now, I regretted why the hell I didn't register earlier. I can't vote!!
I'm reading the news which posted on Facebook everyday, what BN DAP PKR PAS are actually doing before election.
As what I absorbed, all I can see is how dirty BN is, and how unite is our Malaysian in fighting back the fcking BN.
There's too much things I wanted to express for the election this time, but once I think about BN, I kinda pissed and fed up. Yes, I can't vote, but this is my country, everyone wish to live in a peace and a country which actually "rakyat didahulukan".
They pay for old citizen of Malaysian and also non-Malaysian to vote for them.
They even giving out free IC and extra incentives to foreigner, just to vote for them. By this point, did they even think about, there's still many elder citizen already waited for the IC to represent themselves as a Malaysian for more than 50 years??? How many years they've been wasted, but those Bangla can get the IC so easily and just within one day???? and some are first time land in Malaysia???
IT'S UNFAIR!! BN YOU SUCKS!! SO DIRTY!!
I'm blaming BN for acting so dirty, not blaming those Bangla. They just being used by BN, I still can differentiate what is right and what is wrong. NO bias.
Summore, they twisted and distorted all the truths and facts and spreading it everywhere and even published those nonsense in newspaper. DAFUQ??!!
Our country is sick... We need Change.
We need free education!!
We need highway with no toll!!
We don't need inflation!!
All we need is UBAH!!!
Really fcking wish the election this time can change the future of Malaysian...
Even though it's just 5 years...
Let's just wait for the result tonight...
Hope it won't disappoint me... I will emo or even cry if BN won...
*PRAYING HARD*
SO NO TO CIRRUPTION!!
SAY NO TO BN!!
SAY NO TO NAJIB!!
SAY YES TO DAP!!
SAY YES TO UBAH!!!
BRING US BRIGHTER AND BETTER FUTURE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment